Monday, May 4, 2009
Day One
Woke up this morning groggy. It's Day One of my venture in to fitness/nutrition boot camp, with the corniest title ever, "Bikini Body Boot Camp". You'll NEVER ever catch me in a bikini! Those days are gone, but at the very least I can get a head start of ridding myself of the arm waddle. You know what that is. I've been self-conscious about it from my early years. More importantly, I'm going to beat Type II Diabetes, and I'm also hoping that being so focused for a short time on how I'm nourishing my body will also help me become more aware of how I continue to feed myself. I noticed last night at a dinner party that I was mindlessly shoveling the goat cheese and crackers in. This is not a successful long-term strategy to manage my weight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment